Full Time Primary Care Job Leesburg, FL
Primary Care Physician
Leesburg/The Villages, FL
Currently seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our beautiful multi-specialty group. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license and willing to work with a Geriatric patient load.
Benefits for the Primary Care Physician
- Base salary $220K plus bonus
- Full Health Benefits
- Fully funded malpractice
- No Weekends, No Hospital
- 100% outpatient
- Full office support staff including ARNPs
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician
- Outpatient only, 15-20 patients per day.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Primary Care Physician
- Active Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certified or Board Eligible required
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.