Permanent Pediatrics Job San Bernardino, CA
Quality of Life Schedule
Full Benefits - Competitive Salary
Come join our established group, you will be highly compensated for the experience and passion you bring to the practice
- Employed position with an established medical group comprised of 20+ primary care physicians
- An outpatient opportunity offering a quality of life schedule
- No evening/weekend calls required
- Paid licensure, malpractice, and tail coverage
- Five-week total Paid Time Off
- Full benefits package: Practice pays 85% health insurance, 401(k) with 3% match, and relocation
- Recommended: Spanish fluency
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
California dreaming? Love where you work and live where you want. The Inland Empire region of Southern California is very affordable! This outpatient practice gives you weekends off to enjoy the beach one weekend and the desert the other, both of which are only 60 miles away. In addition, the mountains are less than 45 miles away! You are never lacking anything to do in Southern California!
- This is one of the most affordable areas to live in in all of Southern California, yet so close to so many things to do
- Whether it is professional sports, golfing, skiing, surfing, shopping, speedway, wineries and so much more, it is all within an hour’s drive. Oh, and Disneyland is just one hour away as well!
- The Inland Empire is home to several major four-year universities and great public and private schools
- Ontario International Airport is just 20 miles away
Job ID: PD 4884693
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.