Full Time Internal Medicine Job Del Rio, TX
Outpatient-Only Practice Setting
No ED Call and No Clinic Call
Employed with Full Benefits
A well-established and highly-respected hospital seeks a bilingual (Spanish) INTERNIST to join an outpatient group practice. You will ramp up quickly due to no competition and steady growth in the community. Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to work and live in the great state of Texas!
- $300,000+ income potential with salary and production bonus
- Work 4.5 days per week for a great work/life balance
- Benefits include 31 days of PTO, signing bonus, and relocation assistance
- Collegial work environment and an experienced support staff
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with access to big city amenities but without the congestion and high cost of living. This diverse community offers a safe environment, friendly people, and outstanding schools. Take advantage of the opportunity and enjoy an excellent quality of life!
- Mild winters and home to one the largest lakes in Texas
- Affordable housing, low cost of living, and no state income tax
- A tort reform state that provides an outstanding work environment
- If you want a weekend getaway, you're only a few hours from San Antonio
Job ID: IM 6272224
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.