Full Time Internal Medicine Job Inverness, FL
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization that offers its employees full benefits, paid time off and a work-life balance.
The Company: Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts a growing business community, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops. A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando and Tampa Bay. The City of Inverness is a bicycler's paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's Top 10 Bike Trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails. Those looking for aquatic adventure will enjoy the City of Crystal River. The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee. Wherever you are in Citrus County, you're only a short putt away from one of 17 golf courses renowned for the quality of grounds and wealth of natural scenery and wildlife. Small town living at its best in beautiful central Florida with easy access to Orlando and Tampa and their airports. Excellent schools and many natural and man-made attractions nearby. Boating, fishing and outdoor activities year-round.
The Position: Exceptional Full Time Family Practice/Internal Medicine Opportunity in the beautiful and rapidly growing Citrus County, Florida area! This position offers flexibility, great work/life balance, and competitive compensation. The client is offering a salary range of $200,000-$250,000, including the following benefits:
- Sign on bonus
- Competitive compensation and Benefits
- Group Sponsored Health Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- PTO and vacation
- 401k retirement program
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Has or is willing to obtain Florida State Medical Licensure and DEA
- ACLS Certification
- Practice employs both physicians and Advanced Practice Providers with associated support staff.
- Practice is looking to expand into Inverness, FL, currently located in Crystal River, FL
- Provider Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 am -12:00 pm and 1:00pm ' 5:00pm.
- Typical patient population is adult, age 55+.
- May Assist with Nursing Home Rounds
- Must be comfortable with EMR systems-Aprima
send an updated resume to Roger@theipgteam.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.