Locum Tenens Surgery Job Unknown, NY
General surgeon is needed to provide coverage at a NY medical facility. The provider will work 7 am - 7 am shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 3-5 cases per day. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NY medical license in hand. This facility requires physicians to have ACLS certification. Physicians should be board certified. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 7 am - 7 am, with call
- NY license required
- Board certified
- ACLS certification required
- Bread and butter general surgery
- 3 - 5 cases per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.