Locum Tenens Surgery Job Unknown, OR
A new locum tenens general surgery opportunity is now available in Oregon. The facility needs a provider to work 24-hour shifts. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of bread and butter general surgery cases, but should be prepared to do scopes in an emergency. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible providers are welcome. ACLS and ATLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted OR medical license in hand. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- 24-hour shifts
- 3 - 7 cases per weekend
- OR license required
- ACLS and ATLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Bread and butter GS
- Will assist with emergency scopes
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.