Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, SC
A South Carolina facility has an opening for temporary pulmonology/critical care coverage. The work schedule is 12-hour shifts in week-long blocks. Duties for this role include bronchs, vent management, and central lines. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have an ACLS certification. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Due to the needs of this assignment, only SC-licensed providers will be considered for this role. If you are looking to expand your network of colleagues and gain valuable experience, or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 12-hour shifts in week-long blocks
- SC license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- Bronchs, vent management, and central lines
- Strong support staff
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.