Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, CA
A family practice with obstetrics physician opportunity is now available in California at a growing clinic. This is a great quality-of-life opportunity. They are hiring residents or experienced physicians. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, but this can be flexible, and call is once every 4 weeks. You will see an average of 18 to 20 patients per day. There is also an option to work some hours in the ER, if interested. The group has 7 physicians in the practice, 5 family medicine (3 do OB), and 2 general surgeons. The incoming physician will not need to do C-sections.
This 1099 position offers a competitive compensation, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, and relocation assistance.
This area is known for the stunning Sierra Mountains with a status as a mecca for any kind of winter sport.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2638544.
- Competitive salary
- Independent contractor position
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call is only once every 4 weeks
- See 18 to 20 patients per day
- Option to work some hours in the ER
- Must be board certified
- Stunning Sierra Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.