Permanent Infectious Disease Job Boise, ID
This opportunity is located in Boise, ID which was named the best place for millennials to live in the US by Livability and the best place in the country to buy a home by WalletHub. Boise is a great community for relocation because of the excellent school systems, low crime rates, and access to other major cities. The airport is serviced by 7 major airlines, a variety of charters, commuters, and air taxis. Non-stop flights are available to Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Portland, San Francisco, LA, San Diego, and many other great cities.
To find out more about this great opportunity to make a difference in the advancement of infectious disease, email your CV to Chris.Ballard@Comphealth.com or call Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 and refer to job #2650702.
- Principal investigator for infectious disease
- 5/8 research and administration, and 3/8 clinical
- Excellent funding
- Physician will establish working relationships with the local scientific research community
- Serve as research mentor for undergraduate students, graduate students, and research assistants
- Should have experience with federal and non-federal research grants
- Community was named 'Best place for Millennials to Live'
- Named best place in the country to purchase a home, the area has an 18% annual growth rate
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.