Full Time Psychiatry Job ME
You will receive a generous compensation package, 25 days for PTO and holidays, and full comprehensive benefits package. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, long-term disability and short-term disability, life insurance, 5 CME days with $2,500 stipend, and paid malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in northern Maine. This is in a riverfront community in northern Maine with scenic views and lakes nearby. It's a lovely place to settle down.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to Camille.email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651300.
- Adult and child/adolescent psychiatry
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Average 16 patients per day
- Employed position with a guaranteed salary
- Visa holders are welcome
- Paid malpractice insurance and student loan repayment
- 25 days of PTO, sign-on, and relocation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.