Permanent Cardiology Job Brooksville, FL
The ideal candidate would have interest/expertise in the following: structural heart, cardiac device implementation (pacemakers/ICDs/BIV-ICDs), and vascular experience. The group is flexible if an incoming physician needs proctoring on these skills.
The group is seeking a candidate who would be looking to permanently establish themselves in Hernando County (FL). Due to practice volume, the incoming physician should expect to ramp up quickly, as there is an existing patient portfolio. This is a significant long-term growth and expansion plan for this group.
The group is offering a competitive recruitment package which includes a generous salary, full employee benefits, a commencement bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, and a possible stipend for the remainder of your training.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2651635.
- Join a group of 6 providers (2 interventional cardiologists, 2 internists, and 2 ARNPs)
- Coronary and structural interventions
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- 2 cardiac catheterization laboratories
- Great place for new graduates to be mentored
- Potential for fellowship stipend last year in training
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Live and work on the Gulf Coast of Florida just 50 minutes north of Tampa
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.