Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, KY
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Kentucky that needs an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 25 - 35 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ALCS, BLS and NRP certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active KY medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new KY medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active KY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:6
- Caseload: 25 - 35 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS and NRP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.