Full Time Family Practice Job Amarillo, TX
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus quality incentives. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Amarillo boasts many cultural activities and recreational activities are plentiful. It offers a spectacular botanical garden, numerous art galleries and museums, and outdoor activities, including golf, hiking, and biking. The city is located minutes from Palo Duro Canyon State Park, the second largest canyon in the country. The public schools are outstanding and there are college preparatory and parochial private schools available.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2651867.
- Employed position
- Base salary plus quality incentive
- Full employed benefits package
- Outpatient only
- Hospitalists do admissions
- Can expect a rapid start-up
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- BC/BE in family medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.