Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, FL
A primary care position is now available in Florida at an established multispecialty group in central Florida. The incoming physician will work Monday through Friday and treat on an average 20 patients a day. They need a Spanish-speaking physician. They welcome 2021 residents and practicing physicians. Candidates can be board certified, or board eligible if coming out of residency.
This shareholdership position offers a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation time, life insurance/disability, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and work in this centrally located city that provides easy access to the Gulf Coast beaches and Atlantic Shore beaches. You can live close to the attractions, but away from all the traffic and tourism.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with PC jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at email@example.com. Refer to job #2651874.
- Family or internal medicine physicians are welcome to apply
- Outpatient position
- Monday through Friday
- Average 20 patients a day
- Need a physician that can speak Spanish
- Guaranteed salary and full benefits
- Within drivable distance to Tampa and Orlando
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.