Full Time ObGyn Job Sanford, NC
This position offers a base salary plus wRVU production incentive, and quality bonus. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, a health benefits, a retirement plan, vacation and CME, marketing and practice growth assistance, and malpractice insurance. There is also a residency stipend available.
Come practice in Sanford, approximately 30 minutes from the Cary/Raleigh metropolitan area and 30 minutes from the resort destination of Southern Pines/Pinehurst. Savor the arts while listening to performances from the Carolina Jazz Orchestra, watching music and drama shows at the Temple Theater, or partaking in festival fun at the Sanford Arts and Vine. The climate here allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed year-round.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651883.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus
- Residency stipend available
- Join 4 physicians and 2 midwives
- Midwives take 1st call
- Be part of a strong multispecialty group
- Serve Sanford and the surrounding area
- Gorgeous beaches and majestic mountains less than 3 hours away
- Located 40 minutes southwest of Raleigh and can live in Pinehurst
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.