Full Time Psychiatry Job East Central, WI
CompHealth is currently assisting a Wisconsin hospital with their search for a consult liaison psychiatrist due to growth. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and they will consider a 4-day workweek. Call will be phone-only and a maximum of 1 to 2 days per month. You will do face to face consults at 2 medical centers with patients on hospitalist floors, eConsults with critical access location patients, and work with primary care physicians in an integrated setting providing consults. As part of an integrated system, support staff also helps the incoming physician to provide excellent patient care. They welcome candidates that are board certified, or board eligible within 5 years of completing your training. They will also consider 2021 residents and fellows, and H-1B visas can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary guarantee plus an annual quality incentive bonus. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 35 days of vacation, 10 days of CME and $4,500 stipend, relocation assistance, a generous sign-on bonus, 2 retirement plan options, and malpractice insurance. Student loan repayment options are also available
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651893.
- Salary guarantee and annual quality incentive bonus
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Complete benefits package including loan repayment options
- Work Monday through Friday
- Minimal phone-only call and no weekends
- C/L (psychosomatic medicine) fellowship preferred, not required
- 2021 residents and fellows welcomed
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.