Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, MA
You will receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, CME time and stipend, a 403b retirement plan, federal tort malpractice, 20 days of PTO to start, 15 sick days, 1 personal day, and 11 holidays. You may also receive relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651896.
- Great benefits plan
- All adult patient panel
- Monday - Friday, no weekends
- True quality-of-life work opportunity
- Call schedule is limited to 1:15 weeks
- See approximately 10 to 15 patients per day
- Nurses, therapists, and social workers for support
- 30 minutes from Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.