Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, NE
A traditional practice in Nebraska is hiring a family practice physician. Join 2 other physicians and 3 support staff. Work at a new hospital, a hospital clinic, and a satellite clinic. The schedule is Monday through Friday, or a 4-day with 40 hours can be arranged, and there will be light call schedule. The incoming physician can expect to see up to 20 patients per day on average. Be responsible for rounds on the hospital side and caring for patients on the floor that are admitted. They welcome board-certified and board-eligible candidates, as well as PGY3 residents.
This position offers a 2- to 3-year income guarantee plus RVU and quality incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, family benefits are paid in full by employer, life insurance, disability, 5 weeks of vacation and paid holidays, accrued sick days, 10 days of CME and $5,000, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.343.6178 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2651943.
- Traditional practice with very light call
- See all ages in the clinic
- No newborn rounding
- Monday through Friday, or 4-day option
- Join 2 physicians and 3 support staff
- Hospital-based clinic
- Board certified or board eligible
- PGY3 residents will be considered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.