Permanent Urology Job Oakland, CA
This employed position offers a competitive MGMA base salary plus RVU bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Oakland is a city on the east side of San Francisco Bay, in California. Nearby, Old Oakland features restored Victorian architecture and boutiques. Near Chinatown, the Oakland Museum of California covers state history, nature, and art. Uptown contains the art deco Fox and Paramount theaters, restaurants, bars, and galleries.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651949.
- Competitive MGMA base plus RVUs
- Student loan repayment available
- Integrated public health care system
- Full gamut of urology procedures and surgeries
- Position is available due to growth
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located on the east side of San Francisco Bay
- Oakland International Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.