Full Time Psychiatry Job Sacramento, CA
A behavioral health facility in California needs a general adult and adolescent psychiatrist. This position is for inpatient work doing initial evaluations and assessments. The schedule is full time, seeing an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. This is a position that would work well for a specific type of physician due to scheduling requirements. It is for someone more compensation driven that does not mind working 23 to 24 days per month. They welcome candidates with a strong work ethic who are board certified or board eligible.
You will enjoy living and working in the state capital, the fastest-growing big city in the state, and the 4th largest metropolitan area in California. It has been named by Time magazine as America's Most Diverse City.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652000.
- Independent contractor
- Full-time position
- Inpatient work is initial evaluations and assessments
- Have 15 to 20 patient encounters per day
- Strong work ethic
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program
- BC/BE in general psychiatry required
- BC/BE child and adolescent psychiatry preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.