Full Time Physiatry Job Wall, NJ
A clinic in New Jersey needs a PM&R physician for basic injections. This is a part-time position working 1 day a week, or 1 day per month from 9 am to 5 pm. The incoming physician can also fill in on weekends. You can expect to see 30 to 50 fluoroscopic guided knee/shoulder injections daily. The patients are prepped prior to injections by NPs and medical assistants. They welcome candidates from almost any specialty.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652010.
- Offering a competitive hourly rate
- Part-time position
- 9 am to 5 pm
- No call responsibilities
- Looking for a December start
- Fluoroscopic guided knee/shoulder injections
- 30 to 50 injections per day
- Patients are prepped by NPs and MAs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.