Full Time Physiatry Job Atlanta, GA
This 2- to 3-year partnership-track opportunity offers a $400K to $450K salary with the ability to make more revenue You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, CME stipend, 2 to 3 weeks of vacation plus holidays, and a 401(k) and pension plan.
You will enjoy the Atlanta area with access to great shopping, theater, museums, churches of every denomination, and dining options for every taste.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652016.
- Can make up $400 to $450KK
- Avenues to create additional revenue
- 2- to 3-year partnership-track
- Surgery center on-site
- Progressive and full service practice
- State-of-the-art MRI equipment
- PM&R resident program only and pain management fellowship
- Upscale location in Greater Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.