Full Time ObGyn Job Altoona, PA
This opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, flexible savings account, life and accidental death insurance, long- and short-term disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME, retirement plans, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
The Altoona, Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems, abundant cultural amenities, easy access to larger, neighboring cities, and unlimited outdoor and recreational opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652020.
- Competitive compensation
- Loan repayment available
- Medical, dental, vision, and FSA
- Laborist position
- 24-hour in-house shifts
- 8 shifts per month
- Family-friendly neighborhood
- Excellent school system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.