Full Time Family Practice Job Claremont, NH
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package that include RVUs and patient satisfaction and quality measures. You will also receive free medical and dental plans, vision insurance, a healthcare reimbursement account, short-term disability, low cost meals, pet insurance, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also an on-site modern exercise facility available.
Claremont, NH is a small New England city, nestled in the foothills of Mount Ascutney, along the Connecticut River. It offers residents a great mix of small-tom freedom and solitude and a lively downtown scene. Arrowhead Recreational Area offers skiing, snow tubing, and hiking right downtown.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652053.
- Hospital-employed network
- Outpatient practice
- Hospitalists manage your inpatients
- Phone-only call of 1:4
- Board certified in family practice, MD or DO
- In ski country and easy drive to Boston
- 30 days PTO plus 2 weeks for CME
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.