Locum Tenens Cardiovascular Surgery Job Unknown, MO
A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking a cardiovascular surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 1 weekend per month from Friday, 6 pm to Sunday, 6 pm. The covering physician must be board certified and comfortable with cardiac and thoracic procedures. CompHealth can help you obtain a MO license if necessary.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Friday at 6 pm - Sunday at 6 pm
- Procedures: Cardiac and thoracic
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.