Full Time Urgent Care Job OR
You will be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a 401k retirement plan, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a generous compensation dependent upon experience and specialty.
Come work in this Oregon community just over an hour from Eugene. It offers great schools, a vibrant venue for most outdoor activities, and friendly people who look out for one another.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please forward an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 203.663.9358. Refer to job number 2652133.
- $25k sign-on, up to $15k for relocation, and $10k to $15k immigration reimbursement
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Medical director experience
- 3,12-hour shifts/4, 10-hour shifts/5 8-hour shifts per week
- May even consider part time
- See 24 plus patients per day
- Excellent support staff
- J-1 visas candidates accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.