Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Franklin, MA
An exciting locum tenens urgent care physician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The ideal physician has an active MA state license. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and you will see 3 - 4 patients per hour. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted ACLS, BLS, and DOT certification.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and DOT
- Procedures: Standard urgent care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.