Full Time ObGyn Job Palm Springs, CA
A practice in California is hiring an OB/GYN to join them. Responsibilities include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation/management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring, and ER coverage. Work 8, 24-hour shifts per month. The practice attends approximately 30 deliveries per month. The incoming physician must do OB and GYN cases.
You will also receive a 401k with an annual matching program, relocation assistance, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement assistance, advanced and continuing medical education, life and disability insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, professional liability insurance, and support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
Palm Springs is located approximately 107 miles east of Los Angeles and 123 miles northeast of San Diego. This desert resort community is nestled at the base of the Mount San Jacinto Mountains and is known for its crystal blue skies, stunning landscape, palm tree lined streets, and starry nights. Its core shopping district features vintage boutiques, interior design shops, and restaurants.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any MFM jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652158.
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Level 3 NICU
- 8, 24-hour shifts per month
- Must have OB and GYN cases to get credentialed
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Board certified in OB/GYN required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.