Permanent Pediatrics Job Victorville, CA
Pediatric Medicine Physician - Southern California
Outpatient Only - No Nights or Weekends
We are seeking an exceptional, passionate physician to enhance the patient experience for our young patients and parents. Our diverse patient population is open to new and experienced physicians. Join our established group and you will have a competitive compensation for the experience and passion you bring to the practice.
- Office Practice: Monday – Friday, no nights or weekends
- Our physician will be working out of only one clinic
- Telephone call only with call shared amongst all physicians
- Spanish fluency preferred but not required
- Pediatric Board certification required and must be able to obtain unrestricted CA medical license and have a clean background
- Exceptional benefits package with benefits
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
California dreaming? Love where you work and live where you want. The Inland Empire region of Southern California is very affordable! This outpatient practice gives you weekends off to enjoy the beach one weekend and the desert the other, both of which are only 60 miles away. In addition, the mountains are less than 45 miles away! You are never lacking anything to do in Southern California!
- This is one of the most affordable areas to live in in all of Southern California, yet so close to so many things to do
- Whether it is professional sports, golfing, skiing, surfing, shopping, speedway, wineries and so much more, it is all within an hour’s drive. Oh, and Disneyland is just one hour away as well!
- The Inland Empire is home to several major four-year universities and great public and private schools
- Home to an international airport
Job ID: PD 2934315
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.