Full Time Primary Care Job Memphis, TN
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Memphis Health Center, Inc.
Memphis Health Center, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:Clinic Hours: Mon, Wed 7:30 AM-7:30 PM; Tue, Thur: 7:30 AM-5:30 PM; Fri 7:30 AM-11:30 AM; Sat 8:00 AM-12:00 PM | 5 Day Work Weeks | Saturday Rotation 1:10-1:12; Friday off if you work Saturday
- Average Patients seen: 20-25 | 50% Administrative, 50% Clinical
- Call Schedule: Phone Only Rotated Weekly | 1:10-1:12
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Negotiable Based on Experience and Qualifications- Annual Increases up to 3%
- Benefits: - Health, Dental, and Vision- Company Paid Life Insurance- Voluntary Disability Insurance- Voluntary Life Insurance- Supplemental Coverage Through AFLAC- Employee Assistance Program- 403b- 25 Days PTO- 10 Paid Holidays- Paid Malpractice Through FTCA- 24 Hours CME plus $1,500 Allowance Annually- $1,000 Reimbursement for Professional Dues, License Fees, and Professional Taxes- NHSC Loan Repayment HPSA: 22
- Additional Info: - The Chief Medical Officer will plan, organize, and direct all aspects of the clinical program for the Health Center. - The Chief Medical Officer will ensure all clinical programs are in compliance with regulatory requirements, develop strategic clinical relationships with physicians in the local medical community and have familiarity with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures.- Additionally, the Chief Medical Officer will lead and direct the work of others with a wide degree of creativity and latitude. - EMR: AthenaRequirements: - Minimum 5 years of clinical experience (both inpatient and outpatient)- 3 years of relevant administrative experience- Experience working with indigent/minority/rural populations is helpful and preferred.- The ability to relate with warmth and effectiveness to the patients and other health care providers of the community health center.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.