Full Time ObGyn Job Bradenton, FL
Our Client is a growing Healthcare organization based in Sarasota, FL that offers its employees top-notch benefits package, top-rated management, and a low turnover rate.
The Company: Our Client is one of the largest, most diversified, Healthcare organization in Florida, and is known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: We're actively looking for an Ob/GYN Physician. The pay range our Client is offering is $250,000 - $300,000 Salary.
- Incentive & Quality Bonus
- Relocation Expense Reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Student Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- 120 Hours Of PTO + Paid Holidays
- 5 Days Of CME, $3,000 for CME;
- DEA & State License Paid
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- 100% PPO Health And Dental Paid By Employer
- Long Term Disability Paid By Employer
- Life Insurance 1x Annual Salary,
- Residency program completion in Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Current Florida License
- Current DEA Certificate
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Must be able to obtain hospital privileges
- Member of National Practitioner Data Bank Query
- Mainly Outpatient
- 24 Hour Hospital Call 1x - 2x Per Month
send updated resume to Roger@theipgteam.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.