Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job , TX
alarm 29 days ago
Posted by Healthwaze
We are currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for an outpatient correctional opportunity in Texas!
START: Upon Credentialing
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, working 8-5 PM or Monday - Thursday 10 hour shifts
COMPENSATION: $100/hour, depending on experience plus all expenses covered
ASSIGNMENT: 3-6 month locum tenens assignment
Internal Medicine Physician Summary:
• Outpatient Correctional clinic setting
• Monday-Friday, no call
• Average patient volume: 15/day
• Medical Assistants, Front Desk staff, and leadership support provided
• Clinical responsibilities to include the ability to see all adult, wellness, and chronic care disease management
Internal Medicine Physician Qualifications:
• Active Texas state medical license
• Primary Care experience - Adult
• Comfortable with EMR
• DEA and BLS/ACLS
• Patient-focused, friendly, and willing to collaborate in a team environment
If you are an Internal Medicine Physician interested in this opportunity or learning more, please apply or visit us at www.healthwaze.com! We look forward to working with you.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.