Permanent Infectious Disease Job San Francisco, CA
The Physician Network
New search in the Bay Area for an Infectious Diseases Medical Director~
This practice is primarily inpatient with the opportunity/expectation of maintaining and growing an outpatient practice.
- Includes Medical Directorship of antibody stewardship and infection prevention
- Experience a small private practice feel with the stability of a large organization
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
- Only 1 hospital location
Salary guarantee period and excellent earning potential based on the productivity model
Enjoy this sunny California area near San Francisco and San Jose; community located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the technology-rich region extending from the San Francisco Peninsula to the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains. It is the third-largest city in the County of San Mateo, with 86,000 residents. The city enjoys an average of 255 sunny days a year, which it boasts via the city slogan: "Climate Best by Government Test". Incorporated in 1867, Redwood City is home to the San Mateo County History Museum and the only active deep water port within the south bay of San Francisco. The city's vibrant downtown, quickly becoming known as the entertainment hub of the San Francisco Peninsula, offers residents, visitors, and businesses a unique retail, entertainment, and restaurant experience.
- Sign-on, relocation and student loan assistance, benefits and annual bonuses
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
Please send cv to Jack@jackshirk.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.