Full Time Psychiatry Job Corpus Christi, TX
This employed opportunity offers a base salary plus a percentage of accounts receivable that is paid every quarter. You will also receive medical and dental benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, PTO and holidays, and a fully-funded pension plan.
Come live and practice in one of the largest port cities in Texas. It offers botanical gardens, national parks, and attractions that draw tourists from all over the world. It neighbors the largest ranch in the country, consisting of over 800,000 acres. With its thriving economy, it is a great place to call home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2650971.
- Salary plus a percentage of accounts receivable
- 100% outpatient opportunity
- Will see mostly children
- Monday -Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- No weekend office hours or call
- Typically 20 patients per day
- Immediate need, must have active Texas license
- Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.