Full Time Hospitalist Job Rural, ME
A community hospital in Maine needs a hospitalist. Work a 7 on and 7 off schedule with alternate day shifts from 6 am to 6 pm, and night shifts from 6 pm to 6 am. See 15 to 24 patients, covered by 1 physician and 1 APP provider. Day time admissions are typically 1 to 3, and nighttime admissions are 3 to 5. The incoming physician will see patients in the ICU and must do ventilator management. Other procedures are preferred. They welcome candidates that are IM or FP residency trained, and board certified or board eligible.
This employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 14 days of non-cumulative time off annually, CME time, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. There is also support for professional memberships, CME, and certification fees, and supplementary incentives for procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2651700.
- Blocked schedule of 7 on and 7 off, rotating nights
- Open ICU with ventilator management
- Other procedures preferred as well
- Easy drive to Sugar Loaf and Saddleback Mountain
- Mountains, lakes, hiking, and fishing as well
- Ski passes offered
- $20k loan repayment every year you work there
- Comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.