Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, CO
The starting salary is based on experience and you will also receive bonuses based on production and quality. You will also receive loan repayment or retention bonus, medical benefits, 457 retirement plan with employer match, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, accrued PTO, 6 holidays, CME time and stipend, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For full details, please call Art Moran at CompHealth 203.663.9358 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2651706.
- Outpatient or traditional practice opportunity with light call schedule
- Recent multi-million dollar expansion
- Full support of mid-levels
- Fully integrated EMR system
- Outdoor recreation - fishing, watersports, hiking
- Stable growing practice with an academic affiliation
- Base salary with full benefits package
- Monthly stipend for student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.