Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, WY
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice with tail coverage, loan repayment, medical benefits, PTO, 1 week of CME and $4,000 stipend, a 457b retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Wyoming's horse country where ranches, rodeos, and Yellowstone National Park are king. You will find the people friendly and the scenery breathtaking.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with IM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9359 or email CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651743.
- Well-established hospital at a beautiful facility in gorgeous WY town
- 100% outpatient
- 20 patients a day on average
- Board certified or board eligible
- Phone-only call for your critical care patients
- 225K+ base plus full medical benefits and much more
- Sign-on, relocation, and loan assist of more that $50k
- Generous PTO and CME with $4,000 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.