Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, MA
This position offers a 2-year salary guarantee and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in an area with a small-town atmosphere, an attractive setting, large wooded hills, a moderate cost of living, and proximity to Boston. This is a great location that you will be happy to call home.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to Stephanie.email@example.com. Refer to job #2651752.
- Open to residents
- Full time is 32 to 34 patient contact hours
- Flexible schedule, part time may also be considered
- Board certification required
- Academic affiliation
- Amazing benefits package
- Great location, commutable to Boston
- 100% outpatient
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.