Locum Tenens Radiology Job Bismarck, ND
A North Dakota-based facility is currently seeking an interventional radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with call. The covering physician must be board certified and have a current ACLS certification. The assignment is full scope IR and you will need to have an active ND state license for this position.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active ND state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Full scope IR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.