Permanent Internal Medicine Job Peoria, IL
HEADLINE: Peoria, Illinois: 100% outpatient opportunity. Full-Time or Part-Time Internal Medicine physician is needed for new clinic of Community Health Center. (4) ten-hour shifts or (5) eight-hour shifts. $ Excellent salary and fringe benefits.
LOCATION: Peoria, Illinois:
- With a 2020 population of 108,194, it is the eighth largest city in Illinois and the second largest metropolitan area in the state.
- It is centrally located three hours from Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
- It is home to: three professional sports teams, several multi-national corporations, and a major performance and convention center.
- It is also home to Bradley University, which is one of the nation's top-ranked, private, regional institutions of higher education.
- It boasts a beautiful Botanic Gardens, live theatre, great restaurants, art fairs, very scenic drives along the river front and a warm, welcoming community.
- A large provider of Community Health is opening a clinic in Peoria, Illinois.
- They are seeking an Internal Medicine physician to add to their staff.
- This is a 100% outpatient practice opportunity.
- The new Internist will be given a choice of either a Full-Time opportunity (i.e., 49 hours per week, or a Part-Time opportunity (i.e., 30 hours per week.)
- The new physician can expect to work daytime hours with a reasonable patient load.
- The work schedule is (4) ten-hour shifts or (5) eight-hour shifts.
- Call: It is very light and handled by phone only, for five days, every seven weeks.
- The modern clinic will be fully staffed with primary care physicians and providers.
- This well established organization provides quality, compassionate care to an underinsured patient base.
- With a number of facilities, they provide a wide range of services in primary care and social services.
- Social Services include child welfare, youth services, community behavioral services and oral health.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Excellent salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Long term and short term disability
- Loan Repayment Program eligible
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- 3 weeks vacation. Increased to 4 weeks after 4 years of employment
- 1 paid wellness day
- 5 paid sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- $2,000 CME allowance with 5 paid days off
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.