Permanent Cardiothoracic Surgery Job Cardiothoracic Surgeon needed in Southern New Hampshire, NH
Seeking a board-certified cardiothoracic surgeon to join a team of specialists in a highly diverse and successful program caring for adult cardiac surgery patients including, coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG) and heart valve surgery as well as TAVR and Watchman. Interest in general thoracic surgery is a plus.
- Join 13 non-invasive cardiologists, 3 interventional cardiologists, 2 electrophysiologists and 2 cardiothoracic surgeons
- 6 advanced practice providers and 3 physician assistants
- Competitive income guarantee with bonuses and incentive
- Attractive benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance
Located only one hour to Boston, the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast. Voted #1 as most livable states to live! Come, Live and Work in Tax-free New Hampshire.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.