Full Time Gastroenterology Job West, TX
- Join a strong group of 4 Gastroenterologists.
- One of four has advanced training and is performing ERCP/EUS along with Pediatric GI
- Healthy mix of general GI cases along with ERCP and EUS.
- 500-bed Level I Trauma Center with a Regional Burn Center
- Primary teaching hospital for Texas Tech Health Sciences Center
- 100 primary care providers to provide referrals.
- Pediatric GI available for consults.
- Hospital received The Best Place to Work in Texas award many years in a row
- State-of-the-art equipment including SpyGlass, New Olympus 190 Scopes, and much more
- $500K first year salary transitioning to w-RVU model after year one.
- Comprehensive benefits including 401-K.
- Make additional monies for call responsibilities - approximately $65K per year.
- Candidate with advanced training in ERCP and EUS will make an additional $60K for call
- $80K signing bonus for candidate with advanced training.
- $150k stipend while candidate is finishing advanced training. 2021 and 2022 candidates are being considered.
Lubbock is a beautiful university community with a local population of 300K. Area boasts excellent amenities, shopping, and restaurants. Great public and private schools, tort reform, and no state income tax are additional benefits.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.