Northwest central Ohio medical center is in need of an Anesthesiologist Director.
- Needs to be cardiac trained
- This is an employed position
- Must be USA Board eligible or board certified in ANES for consideration
- 300 bed general acute hospital providing a full spectrum of medical services for a ten county region, approximately 500,000 people.
- Offering private rooms, state of the art equipment in their critical care units, and tenured staff in a family atmosphere.
- Base salary $400k
- Student loan assistance
- Sign on Bonus
- Benefits include:
- Short and long term disability
- Generous time off for work/life balance
- CME allowance
- Community of 120,000 people is nestled in NW Ohio surrounded by beautiful parks and lakes.
- This is the largest inland city in northwest central Ohio, within 250 miles of the 10 largest cities in the central states.
Contact: Neal Fenster