Full Time Internal Medicine Job Washington, MO
- Join two endocrinologists, one general internal medicine physician, and one nurse practitioner who offer endocrinology specialty care as well as comprehensive primary care for their patients.
- Affiliation top-ranked University and Medical School - Washington University and nationally-ranked hospital Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Outpatient clinical practice -- Mon - Friday 8:00 - 5:00.
- Shared in call rotation.
- Established practice with high patient volume; potential for new physician to develop a full practice quickly
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: all insurances, Long Term Care, Dependent Care, HSA, 403B, EAP, Tuition Benefit (covers 100% for dependent children at Washington University or 40% tuition of another accredited university after 7 years full-time effort)
If you are not already here in the greater St. Louis area experiencing the wonderful life it affords. St. Louis is a historic metro area with a family-friendly reputation, tight-knit communities and low cost of living. St. Louis businesses run the gamut from tech startups to global financial investment companies to aircraft manufacturers. If you prefer spaciousness, fresh air, and lush greenery, the greater St. Louis area offers several charming, affordable suburban neighborhoods. Whether you?re a young professional, raising a family, or seeking a great community for your post-career life, St. Louis is a great place to settle!
For additional details, please contact:
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.