Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Unknown, MD
A locum tenens urgent care opportunity is now available in Maryland. The provider will work 8 am - 8 pm. The locum tenens physician will see patients of all ages. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted MD medical license in hand. This is a perfect opportunity to supplement your income while maintaining clinical capabilities. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- 8 am - 8 pm
- MD license required
- Board certified or eligible
- All ages patient population
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.