Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Unknown, WV
We have an immediate and ongoing opportunity in West Virginia for an urgent care physician. The provider can expect to work 12-hour shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 3 - 5 patients of all ages per hour doing typical urgent care work. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Boarded, eligible or non-boarded physicians are welcome to apply. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 12-hour shifts
- Boarded or non-boarded welcome
- 3 - 5 patients per hour
- All ages seen
- Typical urgent care work
- Must have active WV license
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.