Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Unknown, CA
We have an opening available in California for an urgent care physician. The provider will have the option to work full-time or part time shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 3 - 4 patients per hour. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted CA state medical license in hand. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Full-time and part-time shifts available
- CA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Typical UC duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.