Permanent Oncology Job Unknown, CO
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary and bonus productivity program. You will also be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, life insurance/disability, loan repayment, 25 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME with stipend, 40b and 457 programs, and malpractice insurance. They will also pay for DEA, licensing, and membership fees.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2650766.
- Loan repayment offered
- Full medical benefit package for physician and family members
- Established and financially sound non-for-profit facility
- Be the boss and set up the practice to your liking
- Full staff support so you can concentrate on patient care
- In practice, recent graduates, or in fellowship are all welcome
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates can be supported
- Reside in a safe and friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.