Full Time Anesthesia Job Rochester, NY
CompHealth is assisting a group in New York with their search for a general anesthesiologist due to growth and succession planning. The incoming physician will see general anesthesia, regional, OB, light pediatrics but expanding, and occasional trauma. They are very flexible with the schedule and call is 2 times a week, can elect less, and 6-in house calls per year. Physicians can also elect what ORs they want to cover on a random number basis. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible.
In addition to a lucrative compensation, you will also be offered 100% medical, life insurance, long-term disability, 6 weeks of vacation to start, and more.
This opening is located in central New York. The region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities are available year round as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, the Adirondacks, and the Finger Lakes. It has excellent public and private school choices if you have children.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651138.
- Extremely lucrative opportunity
- Partnership or shareholder standing 2 to 3 years
- Opening due to retirements and growth
- Very flexible, can make your own schedule
- No CRNA supervision
- Major metro area
- Close to vineyards as well as lake living
- Low cost of living with all the amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.