Full Time Occupational Medicine Job Unknown, PA
A practice in Pennsylvania is seeking a full-time physician to help expand their occupational medicine service line. This position involves workers compensation evaluations, post offer screenings, medical review officer reviews, and other employee health evaluations. The facility welcomes candidates that are BC/BE in a primary care specialty with occupational medicine experience, or BC/BE in occupational medicine.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. Loan repayment is available through non-profit hospital status and state.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2651147.
- Salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Loan repayment through non-profit hospital status and state
- Growing specialty
- Work out of 2 locations
- Full time position
- Day shifts only
- Full benefits
- Occupation medicine certification, family medicine, or internal medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.